Name:

Passionate, mercurial, strong, educated & cultured.

Monday, June 11, 2007

I am gravely concerned about Animosus's choices, not about the direct choice of Slyl's trustworthiness, but about the potential threat that Slyl may be if by some Merkulian or Banite magics, his knowledge of how unravelled we currently are becomes knowledge of our foes, or worse, he becomes an undead servant that we would have to deal with directly. I've held back a few key pieces of information regarding Slyl on principle of given word, his.... lineage and....skills, that although may not weigh well in his favor with Animosus certainly should hold sway in choice, if there is living return of our once thought to be mute, I will explain and ask his forgiveness. I will also recommend that if the choice regarding Slyl's fate is that Tymora has cast her lots and his time is done, that his body be burned, so that it cannot to be used by those that may now be wresting control of the undead from more compassionate hands. I think if the mind and memories of Slyl, Vasht or whoever he truely was, would be quite torn over causing one of us demise. Ani's steel of conviction is admirable, that is certain, but I would trust the wisdom of an old man if I could believe that ANY of us were thinking straight. I'm having conversations with my weapon, and it, at least since we've been in this swamp for too long, has apparently grown a mind of its own. If it is defacto a blade of sentience, its objectives may be moderately aligned with my own but its tact is paled to mine like mine would be to Davani's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home